Get notified when the product is available
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Braun Silk Expert Pro 5Characteristics
The Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 PL5124 IPL epilator removes visible hair easily, painlessly, and with a lasting effect after only 4 weeks of use. The epilator uses the intense pulse light technology which acts under the skin surface where it targets the melanin in the hair follicles. Thus it interrupts the life cycle of the hair and with repeated use it prevents the hair from reaching the surface of the skin in the first place.
The unique SensoAdapt™ also constantly scans the shades of the skin to adjust the light pulses and achieve the most effective hair removal.
- removes hair permanently and painlessly over the course of 4 to 12 weeks
- to keep your skin hairless, use once every 1 to 2 months after the initial removal
- adjusts the light pulses thanks to the SensoAdapt™ technology
- standard head for large areas of the body
- precision attachment for face, bikini area, armpits, etc.
- one treatment on both legs lasts less than 5 minutes
- 400.000 pulsations last for up to 22 years of treatments
- clinically tested with a dermatological accreditation
- 3 comfort settings – standard, gentle, and extra gentle
- longevity: 400.000 light pulsations
- speed up to 125 pulsations per minute
- 10 degrees of pulsation intensity
- SensoAdapt™ technology – detects the shade of your skin
- includes a transformer with cable and plug
- LED indicators, integrated UV filter
- comes with a travel case
- Venus Extra Smooth razor as a gift
How to use:
Before using the device, shave the hair or remove its visible part in a different way, then wash and dry your skin. Plug the base into the electric outlet, switch the device on, and place it against your skin. The device will determine the shade of your skin, set the adequate intensity of the light, and it's ready for use.
The IPL light is ideal especially for darker hair, but it doesn't work on very light, grey, or red hair or on really dark skin.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
About the brand Braun
Braun, from the German city of Frankfurt, bears the name of its founder Max Braun. He started his business in 1921 making radio sets, and was the first to launch an incredible new product for his time – a radio set combined with a record player. In the 1930s, the brand’s logo was created, and in 1940, the company patented its first Braun electric shaver for men.
Today, Braun is a market leader in technical innovation for all its core areas and has over 7000 active patents. Every Braun product meets the high requirements of its customers for quality, performance, reliability and design. Braun currently holds over 100 international awards for its product design. The Braun Series 3 shaver, the Braun Epilator, Braun beard trimmer and the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush are clearly all iconic nowadays.