Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Burberry Body TenderIngredients
Wrap yourself in an intoxicating scent and enjoy partaking in the famous British charisma and elegance. Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette for women is just as delicate as a caress of the iconic Burberry trench coat. An elegant fragrance to perfectly highlight your feminine beauty.
- sparkling chypre-floral fragrance
- for a romantic and elegant woman
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
From the very beginning, you’ll feel the freshness of the unique combination of green apple, absinth, lemon and juicy peach. They’re later followed by tea leaves, the quintessentially feminine rose, seductive jasmine and warm sandalwood in the heart. The base is built on gourmand vanilla, amber, musk and smooth cashmere wood to give this Eau de Toilette a powdery soft drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry Body Tender is a fresher and lighter take on the iconic Body Eau de Parfum. This fragrance was first introduced in 2013 with the famous model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as its ambassador. Just like Burberry, Rosie is an iconic symbol of British beauty.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box is slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Lemon, Peach, Absinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmine, Tea, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Cashmere Wood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.