Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Burberry Body TenderIngredients
The delicate eau de toilette Burberry Body Tender is for women who like an energetic lifestyle. Expression of affiliation with the London life full of temperament and temperance. Enjoy essential lightness and freedom that you have within easy reach now. Give in to this cult aromatic composition.
Burberry Body Tender is an eau de toilette for women who love warm notes presented on a soft aromatic base. English rose, jasmine or lemon is a clear evidence of this. Discover dewy freshness whose base will be sandalwood accentuating natural femininity.
Burberry Body Tender eau de toilette for women presents its gentleness also with its pinkish flacon with an elegant appearance and a shiny stopper. Become a self-confident and beautiful-smelling lady whose magic enveloped in aromatic mist can be resisted by very few men.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. It can happen that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in a photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will always maintain their timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Lemon, Absinth, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tea, Sandalwood, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.