BurberryBrit Splash Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Burberry Brit SplashIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Burberry Brit Splash Eau de Toilette for men will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- aquatic fragrance with oceanic notes
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- for an active man full of energy
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rosemary, Melon, Galbanum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Water Notes, Cyclamen
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.