- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Her London DreamIngredients
Experience a sense of romance that seems to stem from a wonderful dream that takes place in the heart of a London shrouded in a veil of mist. All you need is a few drops of Burberry Her London Dream Eau de Parfum and your effortless and natural radiance is enhanced. Within a moment, it will render you the most beautiful sight on the street.
- a radiant floral and fruity fragrance
- more intense than Burberry Her Blossom and lighter than Burberry Her
- designed by a team of perfumers led by Francis Kurkdjian
Composition of the fragrance
Piquant notes of ginger are accompanied by juicy accords of lemon that provide a dose of freshness from the very first moment. Roses and peonies give the fragrance a sense of pure femininity, and, combined with the initial notes, add a touch of richness. The sensual drydown is carried on powdery notes of musk with soft undertones of amber.
Story of the fragrance
This modern, romantic and sparkling fragrance was created by Maïa Lernout and Jérôme Di Marino, who combined their individual talents under the leadership of their mentor Francis Kurkdijan, who created the previous Burberry Her fragrances.
The story of a girl enjoying London to the full is hidden within the bottle for Burberry Her. The design of the bottle for this Eau de Parfum is the same as its predecessors, only the lid has been coloured beige and the fragrance itself glistens with a gold tint inside the bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.