- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Burberry for MenIngredients
Burberry London for Men (1995) is a woody and very aromatic fragrance designed for modern men who honor traditions. It represents a current British gentleman who love the elegance of wearing a suit. This legendary perfume celebrates the city of London and its special sense of polished style.
The door to freshness is opened by bergamot together with aromatic thyme and intoxicating lavender. The heart of London for Men (1995) consists of fresh mint, smooth moss, and tonka beans. Its base is formed by warm notes of cedar wood and sensual musk. Burberry London for Men (1995) is a pleasant light scent for everyday use.
If you love classic things, elegant Burberry London for Men (1995) is the right choice for you!
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. It can happen that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in a photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will always maintain their timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Thyme, Bergamot, Lavender, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Oakmoss, Jasmine, Geranium, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.