Burberry Touch for Women Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Burberry Touch for WomenIngredients
Immerse yourself in a fragrance that will blend with your skin just like a luxury piece of clothing from the softest material. Burberry Touch for Women Eau de Parfum for women is your trusty source of comfort, purity and feminine sensuality.
- a captivating fruity floral fragrance for romantic women
- particularly suitable for everyday wear during spring and autumn
- complements natural feminine elegance perfectly
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with juicy and fruity accords of blackberry, peach, blackcurrant, and cranberries, which are accompanied by gentle rose oil and spicy red pepper. Soon after, the blooming floral middle notes of the fragrance reveals captivating peony and lily, intoxicating tuberose and delicate jasmine and lily of the valley. This beautiful bouquet is accompanied by refreshing essences of raspberry and peach. The warm base of vanilla, exotic tonka beans, almonds and oakmoss give the fragrance its intensity and sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Take your elegant style to the next level with Burberry Touch for Women. This fruity, floral fragrance is filled with optimism, sensuality and tenderness. It was launched in 2000 and it is the perfect accessory for any outfit and occasion.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box is slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cranberries, Peach, Cassia, Rose Oil, Black Currant, Red Pepper, Blackberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Peony, Lily Of The Valley, Peach, Tuberose, Jasmine, Raspberry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Almonds, Oakmoss
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.