Burberry Touch for Women Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Burberry Touch for WomenIngredients
Burberry Touch for Women is a perfume for women inspired by the feeling of touching quality leather, cashmere, and sheep's wool, characteristic signs of clothes and accessories by Burberry. This shiny and oriental mixture revealing a sparkling signature of cleanliness and pleasure is a symbol of sensuality and true feminity. Touch for Women is like another piece of clothing you can put on to make it become an inseparable part of yourself.
The head of Touch for Women is formed by sensual and refreshing blackcurrant, cranberries, and rosehips. Its exciting impression is intensified by floral tones, as precious tuberose is smartly combined with fragile jasmine and intensive lily. This light mixture is complemented by woody tones in the base of the fragrance, and you can smell also charismatic cedar with juicy peach, sweet vanilla, and sparkling raspberries. This perfume for women by Burberry can be worn all day long.
Burberry Touch For Women is like a soft aromatic rain full of freshness which just never ends. This perfect fragrance will never disappoint you and will always remain special.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. It can happen that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in a photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will always maintain their timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rose Oil, Red Pepper, Peach, Black Currant, Cranberries, Blackberry, Cassia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Peony, Tuberose, Lily Of The Valley, Peach, Jasmine, Raspberry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Oakmoss, Tonka Beans, Almonds
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.