Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 48%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Bvlgari Man Wood NeroliIngredients
Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli Eau de Parfum for men will feel like an escape to the very heart of nature. Leave behind the stressful rush of the city and concentrate on what really matters.
- citrus fragrance
- woody fragrance
- ideal choice for a brave adventurer
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Bvlgari
Bvlgari Parfums is the encounter of the jeweller and the perfumer, expressing with magnificence the contemporary Mediterranean glamour. Bvlgari pioneer spirit, its sense of magnificence, its mastery of colours are deeply anchored in the ‘eternal city’ of Rome, where the marvellous story of the Bvlgari brand began in 1884.
The first Bvlgari perfume was created in 1992, and since then the luxury brand has manufactured several successful collections among which Omnia, Man, Goldea & Splendida.
The jeweller-perfumer crafts the gems of nature, travelling all continents, inspired by the world’s diversity, to provide unique perfumes created by the most coveted gallery of master perfumers in the world, bottled in beautifully flacons crafted like jewels.
Bulgari's mission is to share the joy of crafting the gems of nature.