Bvlgari Omnia Crystallineeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Bvlgari Omnia CrystallineIngredients
Boost your natural sensuality whenever you want to with the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette for women. This fragrance will not only become your favourite everyday accessory but will also enable you to celebrate your femininity in a fresh and subtle way.
- a powdery, floral fragrance
- for the modern woman
- ideal for spring and summer months
Composition of the fragrance
The exotic notes of Asian nashi and bamboo will be the first to greet your senses. Then you will experience the clean and powdery scent of lotus. The earthy notes of balsa wood will conclude the composition.
Story of the fragrance
The purity and magnificence of the crystal can be found not only in the composition of the fragrance, but also in the design of the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline flacon. This radiant crystal fragrance was created by the perfumer Alberto Morillas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Nashi, Bamboo
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Balsa Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Bvlgari
Imagine the rare materials, vivacious colour combinations, and stylish patterns cascading down perfectly proportioned curves – that is Bvlgari. Both their fashion and their cosmetics will enhance your personality and fit you like a second skin.
The Italian fashion house of Bvlgari was founded in 1884 in Rome by a man named Sotirio Bulgari who gave it his name. For more than 130 years, the company has been offering luxury fashion designs, accessories, and Art Deco jewellery.
Bvlgari also made its name by designing fragrances. Many of Bvlgari perfumes are beloved by women around the world thanks to their unique compositions – for instance the Bvlgari Omnia inspired by precious stones has become a legend immortalised in several different iterations which came out as limited editions or new launches.
Bvlgari is not just a symbol of refined perfection, as a brand it also cares about the environment. The company is actively looking for new ways to incorporate sustainability and takes interest in other global challenges.