- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Bvlgari Splendida Magnolia SensuelIngredients
Bvlgari Splendida Magnolia Sensuel Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural feminine beauty and elegance. It makes you feel more attractive immediately.
- a fresh floral fragrance
- for women who want to emphasise their style
- suitable for daily wear
The composition of the fragrance
You are first dazzled by the juicy aroma of tangerine and orange blossom, which gradually transform into the floral heart of the fragrance. Delicate white jasmine appears together with dominant magnolia to intoxicate your senses. Finally, the composition of the fragrance blends into a sensual patchouli with musk and Tahitian vanilla.
The story of the fragrance
Magnolia Sensuel Eau de Parfum was launched in January 2018, joining a trio of sensual scents from the Splendida collection, behind which is the famous French perfumer Jacques Cavallier. In creating this fragrance, he was inspired by the charming magnolia flower, which is renowned for its intense aroma.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, Tahitian Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Bvlgari
Imagine the rare materials, vivacious colour combinations, and stylish patterns cascading down perfectly proportioned curves – that is Bvlgari. Both their fashion and their cosmetics will enhance your personality and fit you like a second skin.
The Italian fashion house of Bvlgari was founded in 1884 in Rome by a man named Sotirio Bulgari who gave it his name. For more than 130 years, the company has been offering luxury fashion designs, accessories, and Art Deco jewellery.
Bvlgari also made its name by designing fragrances. Many of Bvlgari perfumes are beloved by women around the world thanks to their unique compositions – for instance the Bvlgari Omnia inspired by precious stones has become a legend immortalised in several different iterations which came out as limited editions or new launches.
Bvlgari is not just a symbol of refined perfection, as a brand it also cares about the environment. The company is actively looking for new ways to incorporate sustainability and takes interest in other global challenges.