- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Carolina Herrera 212 SexyIngredients
It would be such a shame if your sensual, seductive aura stayed hidden from everyone. Let Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum for her reveal your feminine sex-appeal in its particular sophisticated and extraordinarily attractive way. No-one be able to look away.
- floral oriental fragrance with sensual freshness
- best suited for evening occasions
- created by Rosendo Mateu
Composition of the fragrance
The first impression comes courtesy of fresh, juicy tangerine with a pinch of pink pepper. A combination of deep, sweet gardenia with cotton flower aroma will then clearly show you that you’re dealing with a uniquely feminine fragrance. Finally, velvety notes of sandalwood and warm vanilla will stay with you until the end of the sensual drydown.
Story of the fragrance
A delicately pink bottle hides Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy – an embodiment of the cosmopolitan spirit of a woman, with a touch of sweetness, a bit of mystery, and most importantly with striking seductiveness and sensuality.
This perfume is an expression of elegance and style, while its gentle, delicate side resembles a soft caress, a sensory experience you can only feel when the sky above the city takes on a hint of red with the slowly falling darkness.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Geranium
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Cotton Candy
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.