- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy MenIngredients
Give off the air of mystery to appear unattainable and completely, extraordinarily charming. Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men Eau de Toilette will boost the confidence of every man who’s venturing out into the city streets at night, full of warm breeze and an unmistakeable sensuous atmosphere.
- oriental fragrance, magnetic and seductive
- perfect accessory for nights out
- created by Alberto Morillas and Rosendo Mateu
Composition of the fragrance
From the first sniff, you’ll feel the boost of energy brought by the citrussy aromas of bergamot and juicy tangerine. Then the fragrance develops into spicy notes of cardamon with a pinch of black pepper. A prominent masculine note is provided by a combination of warm sandalwood and vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men is just as mysterious and sensual as the life in a big city. It reflects perhaps the most iconic symbol of city life – Manhattan, NYC. If you’re looking for a fragrance that won’t leave anyone cold and will definitely turn heads as you walk by, then this perfume is the perfect choice for you.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Cardamom, French Marigold
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.