Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Meneau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera 212 VIP MenIngredients
No, you don’t need a party – every party needs you! Put on the essence of masculine confidence concentrated in the Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Eau de Toilette and don’t wait for exceptional things to happen to you – instead, make them happen yourself.
- a magnetic masculine fragrance ideal for evening occasions
- gives men an air of being indispensable at any event
- oriental woody fragrance that always stands out in a crowd
Composition of the fragrance
The unforgettable impression of the fragrance is ensured from the start by fresh lime and mint with a touch of luxury in the form of caviar. Your pulse will never let up thanks to the essence of cool vodka with a touch of spicy ginger. The lasting experience is finally enhanced by a combination of amber, musk, and palisander wood.
Story of the fragrance
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP was created for the new generation of young people who love exploring new opportunities offered by the vibrant life in the city. These people don’t follow the rules – they create their own and turn others into their followers.
The bottle of this fragrance reflects youth and the enthusiasm that comes with it. Its modern and clearly defined design was inspired by the most exclusive New York parties.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Caviar, Lime, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Vodka
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Kingwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.