Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
Description Cerruti 1881 Bella NotteIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- spicy fragrance
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citron, Lemon, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Juniper, Nutmeg, Pepper, Coriander, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Cerruti
Cerruti fragrance | Like many other Italian brands, Cerruti is by its origin a family business which also happens to be one of the most respected names in the industry. The company was founded in 1881 by Antonio Cerruti who first started selling high-fashion clothing and later focused on fine jewellery. These days however, Cerruti is mainly famous for their perfumes and aftershaves.
Cerruti 1881 has become a symbol of refined taste, highest quality and distinct personal style. The brand thrived especially under Antonio’s grandson Nino Cerruti who had a tendency to shock the fashion world, beginning with his first collection of men’s fashionwear called Hitman. The women’s collections soon matched Nino’s initial success and Cerruti 1881 became THE brand of its time.
The first Cerruti fragrance came out in 1978 and was called simply Nino. It was followed by others like L’Essence de Cerruti or Cerruti 1881 Pour Homme, and, in 1998, a female version of the brand’s masculine classic, Cerruti Image Femme. Perhaps the most popular Cerruti perfume to date is Cerruti 1881 Pour Femme, a warm, sensuous fragrance based on violets, iris and jasmine combined with woody and citrussy notes. Many women consider this perfume to be their signature and have remained faithful to it for decades.
Often described as perfumes with a soul, Cerruti fragrances are ideal companions for creative, confident women who are not afraid to stand out, but don’t do it at any cost. While Cerruti perfumes definitely are extraordinary, their timeless quality will make you love them for many years to come.