You save 34%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Chanel Bleu de ChanelIngredients
Chanel Bleu de Chanel for men is an especially intense and sophisticated fragrance that embodies the sense of resolve.
- a woody, aromatic fragrance
- for everyday wear and special occasions
- created by perfumer Jacques Polge
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of Bleu de Chanel will surprise you with a refreshing explosion of lemon zest, bergamot and mint. The freshness of this combination is intensified and contrasted with the bitter notes of wormwood which gives the composition a dose of charisma. The piercing note of lavender in the heart is unexpectedly accompanied by green notes, juicy pineapple and geranium. In the drydown, amber wood pairs up with cedar wood, tonka bean and sandalwood from New Caledonia, and Iso E Super drives home the addictive quality of the fragrance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon Peel, Artemisia, Mint, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pineapple, Green Notes, Geranium, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Iso E Super, Tonka Beans, Cedar, Sandalwood, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Articles about Chanel Bleu de ChanelArticles
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.