- Shade 588 Nuvola Rosa 13 ml
- Shade 167 Ballerina 13 ml
- Shade 548 Blanc White 13 ml
- Shade 504 Organdi 13 ml
- Shade 578 New Dawn 13 ml
- Shade 562 Coralium 13 ml
- Shade 590 Verde Pastello 13 ml
- Shade 524 Turban 13 ml
- Shade 491 Rose Confidentiel 13 ml
- Shade 566 Washed Denim 13 ml
- Shade 506 Camélia 13 ml
- Shade 505 Particulière 13 ml
- Shade 634 Arancio Vibrante 13 ml
- Shade 749 Sailor 13 ml
- Shade 500 Rouge Essentiel 13 ml
- Shade 510 Gitane 13 ml
- Shade 570 Androgyne 13 ml
- Shade 528 Rouge Puissant 13 ml
- Shade 08 Pirate 13 ml
- Shade 761 Vibrace 13 ml
- Shade 755 Harmonie 13 ml
- Shade 628 Prune Dramatique 13 ml
- Shade 572 Emblématique 13 ml
- Shade 18 Rouge Noir 13 ml
- Shade 763 Rytmus 13 ml
- About the brand
Description Chanel Le VernisCharacteristics
Charm everyone around you with luxurious manicure. Chanel Le Vernis nail polish has an ultra-durable composition so you can enjoy your favourite colour on your nails much longer. This extra-fine and ultra-shiny nail polish creates an absolutely even, glossy and precise result with each coat.
In addition, it strengthens and protects nails. Chanel Le Vernis is available in a wide colour palette that includes natural nude shades as well as trendy daring colours and some rare shades. Manicure is an indispensable accessory of every elegant woman and it can easily complement any outfit.
- a luxury longwear nail polish
- improves nail strength and quality
- gives your nails a gorgeous high gloss
- contains high quality colour pigments
- creates an even layer
- available in classic and trendy nail polish shades
- bioceramics and ceramides – nourish nails while you are wearing the nail polish
How to use:
Apply a thin layer of base coat that will prepare the surface for the nail polish and also prevent polish from staining your nails. Then, using the built-in brush applicator, apply two even layers of Chanel Le Vernis and finish with a top coat for an ultra-glossy result.
- Type of Nail Varnish
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.