- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Dermacol Sea Salt & LimeIngredients
Dermacol Sea Salt & Lime unisex Eau de Parfum is the perfect fragrance for all independent men and women who live according to their own rules.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
- for the individualistic woman
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for all-day wear
- especially for warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Tangerine, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Black Currant
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, chypre
About the brand Dermacol
The Czech brand Dermacol has been perfecting skin and looking after women’s beauty for over half a century. It was created in the Prague film studios where movie makeup artists teamed up with dermatologists from the Prague Institute of Medical Cosmetics. Together they created the Dermacol high-coverage foundation designed for both professional and everyday use.
Globally, Dermacol Makeup Cover was one of the first foundations ever, quickly becoming a massive hit that reached as far as Hollywood. In the 1990s, Dermacol cosmetics cut its ties with the film studios, becoming an independent and purely Czech brand that has been a symbol of beauty for generations of women ever since.
Dermacol products found success even outside the Czech Republic and the brand can now be purchased in over 60 countries. In recent years, men have also been discovering the products, so the company has launched the first complete Dermacol range for men.