- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Dsquared2 Wood Pour HommeIngredients
A man who lives his life according to his passions – authentic, deep, and confident. His complicated character is perfectly captured in Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme whose power, intensity, and masculinity draws attention everywhere he goes.
- citrus-woody fragrance for a modern, confident man
- masculine counterpart to the Dsquared2 Wood Pour Femme
- magnetic hand-made cap made of ash wood
Composition of the fragrance
The charismatic composition opens with a dose of Mediterranean freshness provided by Sicilian lemon, tangerine, and Calabrian bergamot. Ginger with violet leaves and cardamon give the fragrance a nice, spicy edge, and form a contrasting accord of the middle notes. Highly seductive ambroxan, white woods, and vetiver in the drydown provide an earthy ruggedness which underscores your natural sex-appeal.
Story of the fragrance
Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme was inspired by the characteristics of wood with its sturdiness, strength, and unique texture which perfectly reflect the unique personality of a contemporary man and woman. This Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2018 as a duo with the feminine Dsquared2 Wood Pour Femme.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaf, Ginger, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, White Woods, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Dsquared2
Dean says that Dsquared2 is aimed at real people, that they have made clothes that they themselves would wear. The popularity of Dsquared2 is evidenced by the interest of global celebrities such as Lenny Kravitz, Ricky Martin, and Madonna. The first Dsquared2 perfumes also celebrated success, adding more interesting scents over time that are well worth a look.