Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Dsquared2 Wood Pour HommeIngredients
A man who lives his life according to his passions – authentic, deep, and confident. His complicated character is perfectly captured in Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme whose power, intensity, and masculinity draws attention everywhere he goes.
- citrus-woody fragrance for a modern, confident man
- masculine counterpart to the Dsquared2 Wood Pour Femme
- magnetic hand-made cap made of ash wood
Composition of the fragrance
The charismatic composition opens with a dose of Mediterranean freshness provided by Sicilian lemon, tangerine, and Calabrian bergamot. Ginger with violet leaves and cardamon give the fragrance a nice, spicy edge, and form a contrasting accord of the middle notes. Highly seductive ambroxan, white woods, and vetiver in the drydown provide an earthy ruggedness which underscores your natural sex-appeal.
Story of the fragrance
Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme was inspired by the characteristics of wood with its sturdiness, strength, and unique texture which perfectly reflect the unique personality of a contemporary man and woman. This Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2018 as a duo with the feminine Dsquared2 Wood Pour Femme.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calabrian Bergamot, Tangerine, Sicilian Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaf, Ginger, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Woods, Ambroxan, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Dsquared2
Born in Canada, Made in Italy – the slogan for the Dsquared2 fashion brand, which combines global trends with Italian style and timelessness. The Dsquared2 perfume range is just as original, stylish and provocative as the clothing made by this Italian brand.
Canadian twins Dean and Dan Caten are the faces behind the Dsquared2 brand; they founded the DEanDan women’s fashion brand together in 1986. In 1991, the brothers moved to Milan, where they worked as designers for Versace and Diesel. In 1995, they co-founded their own label, Dsquared2, which became popular with global celebrities such as Madonna, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.
The first men’s fragrance by the brand, Dsquared2 He Wood, was launched in 2007. A year later, they added an Eau de Parfum for women, Dsquared2 She Wood. As the name suggests, wood plays a starring role in both fragrances. Wood Dsquared2 Pour Homme, a citrusy, woody fragrance for men, is also worth checking out, as is the Wood Dsquared2 Pour Femme Eau de Toilette, which stands out with its floral, woody notes.