Dunhill Icon Racing Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Fragrance description Dunhill Icon RacingIngredients
The adventurous Dunhill Icon Racing Eau de Parfum captures the exhilaration of a fast ride through an English countryside. Enjoy the feeling of freedom and elegance from dawn till dusk!
- citrus-woody fragrance
- for a stylish man with an unbridled soul
- ideal choice for all-day wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of Dunhill Icon Racing will surround you with a refreshing whiff of citrus notes and contrasting spicy accords. The masculine cardamon mingles with the magical orange blossom. The heart is full of piercing lavender accompanied by intense pepper accords. Guaiac wood gives the fragrance even more charisma, and the essences of musk and vetiver create the perfect final harmony.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Bergamot, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Orange Blossom, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Dunhill
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.