Dunhill Signature Collection Arabian Desert Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Dunhill Signature Collection Arabian DesertIngredients
Get transported to an exotic Arabian desert and succumb to the sophisticated oriental notes. Dunhill Signature Collection Arabian Desert Eau de Parfum for men combines refreshing and floral accords whose unconventional mix attacks your senses and never lets them go.
- floral oriental fragrance
- for all modern men
- better suited for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be delighted by a harmonious mix of spicy pink pepper, green bergamot, and rare saffron. The initial freshness is then accompanied by delicate notes of rose, complemented by the essence of agarwood in the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Dunhill Signature Collection Arabian Desert was designed by Alexandra Monet.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Saffron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Dunhill
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.