Eisenberg Back to Paris Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 19
Description Eisenberg Back to ParisIngredients
Temperamental, sensuous, and with true sophistication – the Eisenberg Back to Paris Eau de Parfum for women represents a Parisian woman with her lively enthusiasm. The fragrance starts of quite daring and unconventional, but little by little it lets its elegant side shine through.
- floral-oriental fragrance
- for women who enjoy life to the fullest
- inspired by the charm of Parisian women
Composition of the fragrance
Eisenberg Back to Paris is equal parts daring and sophisticated. The top of this Eau de Parfum sparkles with delicious fresh notes of rhubarb, tangerine, and bergamot, which are joined by juicy blackcurrant and pink pepper. The delicate floral heart with essences of rose and jasmine brings an utterly charming subtlety while violet and iris bring out the powdery side of the composition. The sensuous base notes include a combination of patchouli, vanilla, and tonka bean, accompanied by woody accords and musk.
Story of the fragrance
In Back to Paris Eau de Parfum, José Eisenberg expressed his eternal fascination with the endless charm of Parisian women. It consists of courage, a dose of gall, and most of all an instinctive sophistication of a woman who knows how to completely enchant you without really trying.
This was perfectly captured by the painter Juarez Machado who depicted this timeless scene from the 1920s on the designer box of Back to Paris. Especially interesting are the pink-purple shades that bring the whole image to life and are perfectly reflected in the heart of the Eau de Parfum.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Rhubarb, Tangerine, Pink Pepper, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Iris, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Musk, Cedar Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.