- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eisenberg Classique Masque Fondant RéparateurCharacteristics
Treat your delicate, weakened skin to some instant soothing and regeneration. The Eisenberg Classique Masque Fondant Réparateur creamy mask for sensitive skin contains the unique Trio-Molecular® formula, extracts from the Boswellia Serrata plant, and stem cells from raspberry leaves that give it strong antioxidant, regenerative, and soothing properties.
It also protects the DNA of your skin and helps prevent its premature ageing. Natural oils from avocado and sweet almond in combination with shea butter will give your sensitive skin a perfect feeling of comfort and all the necessary hydration.
- instantly soothes delicate, weakened skin
- regenerates sensitive skin and protects its DNA
- leaves skin with a pleasant and comfortable feeling
- gives skin a necessary boost of hydration
- helps prevent premature skin ageing
- delicate, melting texture
Clinical effects 1 hour after application:
- 25% reduction in skin redness
- 26% reduction in transepidermal water loss
- 95% of volunteers noted the redness of their skin was reduced
Test results from volunteers:
- 90% said the mask protects skin from irritation and redness
- 90% noticed their skin redness was visibly reduced
- 80% confirmed the mask helped soothe their skin
- Trio-Molecular® formula – facilitates the absorption of active ingredients into the skin,
promotes the oxygenation of skin cells and improves skin elasticity and firmness
- avocado oil – protects skin from premature ageing, hydrates and nourishes it
- almond oil – softens and nourishes skin, keeps it youthful and supple
- Boswellia Serrata extract – has anti-ageing effects, softens skin
and protects it from irritation
- stem cells from raspberry leaves – soothe the skin and protect its DNA
- shea butter – keeps skin hydrated and comfortable
- colourant-free and fragrance-free
How to apply:
Apply a generous layer of the mask to cleansed face including the area around your eyes, and to your neck and décolleté. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then massage in gently and remove the residue with a damp cotton pad. Use once or twice a week. Follow up with a day or night cream as necessary.
The product can also be used instead of a night cream or as an overnight mask for a 15-day regenerating treatment.
- Complexion type
- Calming, Anti-ageing, Regeneration, replumping
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.