- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Eisenberg DiaboliqueIngredients
Leave behind a seductive trail full of completely attractive magnetism. The Eisenberg Diabolique Homme Eau de Parfum for men first captures your attention with its intense freshness which slowly blends into the hypnotising floral heart and the strong base.
- enchanting woody-floral fragrance
- an essence of the magnetic power of seduction
- for all charming men
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of Eisenberg Diabolique Homme reveals all of its power and freshness through yellow tangerine and spicy cardamom which also bears a light citrus touch. Then, the heart of this Eau de Parfum will hypnotise you with delicious powdery essences of iris with violet, heliotrope, and jasmine. Lightly sweet notes of cedar wood gradually give this floral combination more warmth. Woody notes are then also included in the base of the fragrance, represented by sandalwood and the subtle smokiness of vetiver. Finally, they’re embraced by the softness of benzoin and the sensuality of musk which combine to seal the mystery of this exceptional composition.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet, Iris, Heliotrope, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.