- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Eisenberg Eau FraîcheIngredients
Like a gust of fresh air permeated by ethereal elegance – Eisenberg Eau Fraîche Eau de Parfum for women will awaken newly found sensuality deep inside of you. Give in to the present moment.
- aromatic citrus-spicy fragrance
- designed for an impulsive woman
- introduced in 2010
The Eau Fraîche opens with very spontaneous refreshing notes of citrus spiced up by ginger, cardamom, and pink pepper. The sparkling heart is then filled with intimate and attractive notes of lavender which pairs harmoniously with tarragon, sage, patchouli, juniper, and rose wood, awakening a completely new form of sensuality. The base of this composition brings forth the combination of vetiver and sandalwood along with accords of musk, amber, moss, and tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
Eisenberg Eau Fraîche is like a fresh ocean breeze that traps you in the swirl of a this fragrance’s attractive magnetism. It forces every head to turn and draws attention to you. This fragrance is not afraid to show its true self – it’s independent, natural, joyful... simply beautiful.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Ginger, Cardamom, Lemon, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rosewood, Tarragon, Patchouli, Lavender, Sage, Juniper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Moss, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.