- About the brand
Description Eisenberg Eau FraîcheIngredients
He’s the perfect man. A sharp dresser who looks impeccable in every situation. Endlessly attractive and persuasive, makes every woman’s head turn. And he’s you. Let him come out thanks to the Eisenberg Eau Fraîche Homme Eau de Parfum.
- elegant, spicy-woody fragrance with citrus notes
- for all men who like to draw women’s attention
- embodies the irresistible charm of a perfect gentleman
Composition of the fragrance
The Eisenberg Eau Fraîche Homme is like a refreshing ocean breeze. It’s dominated by a citrus line-up of grapefruit, lemon, tangerine, and bergamot along with cardamom, pink pepper, and the piercing spiciness of ginger. In the heart of the composition, citruses join in with the refreshing notes of tarragon and sage. The spicy sensuality of juniper along with patchouli and palisander give the Eau de Parfum more power and depth. The whole composition is softened by subtle notes of lavender. Vetiver and sandalwood come together in the elegant base of the fragrance, giving it a specific character. They’re accompanied by earthy moss, musk, tonka bean, and an amber accord.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Tangerine, Cardamom, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Lemon, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tarragon, Juniper, Lavender, Patchouli, Palisandr Rosewood, Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.