- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Eisenberg Secret IV Rituel d'OrientIngredients
The legendary agar wood hidden within the Eisenberg Secret IV Rituel d'Orient Eau de Parfum for women will awaken all of your senses. This unique fragrance is inspired by the lavishness of the Orient and expresses the desire to be different and impeccably feminine.
- a contrasting oriental fragrance with notes of mythical agar wood
- for all women who want to stand out from the crowd
- will engage the senses during the day as well as on evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The presence of the unique and rare agar wood in the Eisenberg Secret IV Rituel d'Orient Eau de Parfum celebrates the traditions of our forebears, who viewed fragrances as real works of art. It begins with gentle contrasts in which rich woody notes come together with the freshness and lightness of radiant bergamot and lemon. The heart is made up of a connection between agar wood, rose and jasmine, which create a weave of accords. The base notes are gradually unveiled and sensual vanilla, paired with patchouli, guaiac wood, amber and musk, is brought to light.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Agar Wood, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.