Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Cream SPF 30 PA++ Moisturising Cream with Lifting Effect 50 ml + Ceramide Vitamin C Capsules Brightening Serum 30 cap + Ceramide Advanced Capsules Day Serum In Capsules 7 cap + Superstart Skin Renewal Booster Skin Renewal Booster 5 ml
- About the brand
Description Elizabeth Arden CeramideCharacteristics
Everything for a beautiful skin in one kit. A cosmetic setElizabeth Arden Ceramide will be a great treat for yourself or as a gift for your loved ones.
The set contains:
- Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Cream SPF 30 PA++ Moisturising Cream with Lifting Effect 50 ml
- Ceramide Vitamin C Capsules Brightening Serum 30 cap
- Ceramide Advanced Capsules Day Serum In Capsules 7 cap
- Superstart Skin Renewal Booster Skin Renewal Booster 5 ml
- restores skin firmness and leaves it tight
- reduces wrinkles and prevents their formation
- it protects the skin against harmful external influences
- leaves the skin velvety smooth to the touch
- makes skin fresh and bright
- protects skin
- amazing as a gift
- beautifully packaged/gift-wrapped
How to use:
Use every product from the cosmetic set according to the instructions.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Revitalisation, Regeneration
- Type of set
- Gift Set
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.