- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin AtopiControlCharacteristics
Atopic dermatitis can disturb your sleep, and it might even negatively impact your life overall. However, the Eucerin AtopiControl cream will make your everyday battle easier. It takes care of dry, irritated skin during the acute stage of the eczema thanks to the unique complex of active ingredients with a cooling effect.
Not only does the cream soothe itching, it also strengthens the skin barrier, reduces dryness, and relieves itching on the sensory level, thus reducing the urge to scratch. You can use this product daily, as often as you need.
- takes care of your skin during the acute stage of atopic eczema
- has a nice cooling and soothing effect on itchy skin
- reduces the urge to scratch constantly
- positively affects the quality of your sleep and your life in general
- helps reduce skin dryness
- strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- suitable for adults, children, and infants from 3 months of age
Results of testing:
→ used by 144 men and women aged 30+ over the period of 4 weeks
(on skin with mild to moderately severe atopic dermatitis)
- 97% agreed the condition of their skin was improved
- 96% stated their urge to scratch their skin at night was reduced
- 94% confirmed they weren’t waking up sooner due to their skin problems
- 93% stated they were waking up less often during the night
- 89% agreed they were waking up feeling nice and well-rested
- 88% noticed they were able to keep their energy level high all day
- 54% felt their overall quality of life was improved
- licochalcone A (strong antioxidant obtained from the root of Chinese liquorice) – soothes the skin and protects it from premature ageing caused by sunlight or free radicals
- decanediol – moisturises skin
- menthoxypropanediol – reduces the feeling of itchiness
- ceramides – strengthen the natural protective barrier of the skin,
prevent loss of moisture, and protect skin from irritation
- evening primrose oil – rich in omega-6 fatty acids
which help strengthen the natural protective barrier of the skin,
protect it from dryness, and have a soothing and nourishing effect
- grapeseed oil – source of essential fatty acids and vitamin E,
protects skin from free radicals, nourishes and soothes it
How to apply:
Apply as necessary to the areas of your skin which are prone to atopic dermatitis. A cool sensation or slight tingling might occur shortly after application. This is a common reaction characteristic of the effects of the product.
Targeted everyday treatment:
Every morning and night, clean your skin with the Eucerin DermatoClean cleansing lotion, then wash your body using the AtopiControl shower oil. Finally, use the cream or lotion from the same line. If you’re going to expose your skin to the sun, apply also one of the products containing an SPF.
- Skin type
- dry, atopic dermatitis
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin pharmacy skin care is a top brand in its category. The research and development of their products is based on the latest scientific discoveries and close cooperation with dermatologists. That’s why the company can offer products with medical effects which reflect a modern-day person’s needs while meeting the highest dermatological standards and respecting different skin types.
Eucerin has been around for more than a 100 years and learned to perfectly understand the way human skin works. Their iconic regenerative Eucerin Aquaphor ointment was first introduced in 1925 and its success is ever-growing. Zero water content and universal use are only 2 of its many benefits. The Eucerin Hyaluron Filler line is the first ever line of cosmetic products with proven ability to enhance the results of cosmetic procedures with hyaluronic acid.
Whether you pick up a Eucerin moistuirser, specialised sun care, or a gentle Eucerin shampoo, the brand always aims for the same – to give yout he best solution and keep your skin healthy and gorgeous.