- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Franck Olivier SunriseIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Franck Olivier Sunrise Eau de Toilette for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Raspberry, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Franck Olivier
As the son of a diplomat, Franck Olivier met with luxury and elegance at many cultural and social events, and there is no doubt that everything around him inspired him to come up with his own designs. His career started when he opened his first clothing business in the centre of France (1955-1963).
The Franck Olivier clothing brand is suitable for soulful, dynamic, and elegant women. He also made his first perfume for women in 1993, and presented it in Cannes. Today, you can try elegant and timeless scents from a wide range of both men’s and women’s fragrances by Franck Olivier.