You save 30%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Givenchy Givenchy Pour HommeIngredients
A classic yet bold fragrance for men that mixes timeless elegance with daring sensuality. That’s the Givenchy Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for men, which combines notes of aromatic davana with rare wood to achieve perfect results that you’ll fall for immediately.
- a fresh woody fragrance
- for all men with a bold character
- an excellent accompaniment to its wearer on any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
This timeless men’s fragrance opens with fruity, woody notes and accords of davana, which mix with resinous notes of olibanum and warm, sweet and velvety cedar wood.
Story of the fragrance
Givenchy Pour Homme has been enchanting gentlemen all over the world since 2002. It perfectly reflects the sophisticated seductiveness inside every man with a strong and powerful character. Alberto Morillas and Ilias Ermenidis are responsible for the creation of this Eau de Toilette.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.