Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Gucci Guilty Black Pour HommeIngredients
Don’t listen to other people’s opinions and enjoy your life according to your own rules. Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for men will perfectly suit your strong personality and enhance your charisma. This intoxicating fougère fragrance which perfectly embodies pleasure and indulgence will draw the attention of everyone around you.
- fresh, aromatic fougère fragrance
- for a confident modern man
- ideal for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance opens with an unusual combination of piquant coriander seeds and intoxicating lavender. Later on, the heart composed of sensuous neroli, delicate orange blossom, and sparkling green notes gives the fragrance more freshness. The whole composition is built on a base of warm patchouli accords and cedar wood, giving the composition more depth and seductive character.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette was first introduced in 2013 as the masculine counterpart to the feminine Guilty Black. This fragrance comes in a mysterious black and green bottle featuring the iconic double G. From the first glance, you’ll realise that this perfume will be seductive, dynamic, and provocative. The green colour also reflects the Italian national colour, honouring the Gucci legacy and its homeland.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Green Notes, Neroli, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.