- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty EauIngredients
Wherever you go, the Gucci Guilty Eau Eau de Toilette for women will always leave behind an atmosphere of sensuality, even if you are long gone. The composition of the fragrance describes passion and desire, and this enchanting fragrance becomes a symbol of these, while you are its bearer.
- a light floral, fruity fragrance
- underscores your style perfectly when worn at any time of year
- the women’s version of Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme
Composition of the fragrance
The enigmatic yet refreshing scent enraptures you with its sweet accords of exotic lychee and refreshing aquatic notes at the very start. It then opens out into delicate wild strawberries, their irresistible sweetness perfectly intertwined with blossoming lilies. The appeal of this composition is enhanced with pure musk, which interlinks all the ingredients as a luxury whole.
Story of the fragrance
Gucci Guilty Eau for women follows on from its legendary predecessor Guilty. This fragrance, however, is far more delicate and airy, yet still creates an unbelievably sensual impression with a touch of romance. The luxurious bottle with matt effects, in contrast with the smooth metal, brings the fragrance as a whole to absolute perfection.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Litchi, Water Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Wild Strawberries
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.