- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Gucci Guilty Intense Pour HommeIngredients
Increase your charm with an intense and charismatic fragrance. The Guilty Intense Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is the perfect complement to the personality of a modern, self-confident man who likes being the centre of attention in social settings.
- a bold woody-aromatic fragrance
- for the effortlessly elegant and self-confident man
- particularly suited for evenings and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance:
the fragrance opens with refreshing lemon together with warm notes of coriander seeds, softened by intoxicating lavender. The heart is made up of neroli and African orange tree blossom, which are well-known for their sensuality. The overall composition is based on exotic patchouli, Virginia cedar and amber. Their combination gives the fragrance the desired depth and intensity.
Story of the fragrance:
this fragrance is a more intense and more sensual version of its predecessor – the Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. See for yourself the perfectly balanced composition that will bedazzle not only you but all the women around you. The fragrance was launched in 2011.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Lavender, Coriander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Neroli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.