- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Youth Watery OilCharacteristics
Discover the miraculous rejuvenating effects of bee products. The Guerlain Abeille Royale anti-ageing firming oil serum combines exclusive ingredients such as honey from black bees, and royal jelly. Both of these substances are very effective in combating wrinkles and loss of firmness.
This serum nourishes your skin like an oil while being light and airy like a cream. On contact with skin, the golden oil micro-capsules will transform into a brightening veil and leave your complexion beautiful and radiant. Plus, your senses will be delighted with the refreshing, sunlit honey fragrance.
- fills, softens, and revitalises
- eliminates signs of skin ageing
- contains brightening micro-capsules
- doesn’t feel heavy on the skin while retaining its nourishing capability
- has a lovely honey aroma
Results of testing on 60 women after 1 month of applying the product twice a day:
- 100% of participants confirmed a feeling of softer and fuller skin
- 98% confirmed the elasticity of their skin was improved
- 100% reported an overall brighter and more radiant skin
Results of instrumental testing on 19 women 6 hours after application:
- 92% of women noted their skin was more hydrated
- Ouessant honey – a honey of black bees from an island near Britain, contains fructose, amino acids, and trace elements which are important for the process of skin cell renewal
- royal jelly – a rich source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, and vitamins
- myrrh oil – contains active molecules that are important for skin renewal
How to use:
Shake the bottle thoroughly and then apply 2 to 3 drops of the oil to your face. Use every morning and night before applying your cream or serum. For an even better effect, use with other products from the Guerlain Abeille Royale line.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Type of oil
- other herbal oils
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Regeneration, replumping, strengthening
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.