GUERLAINLa Petite Robe Noire Intense Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN La Petite Robe Noire IntenseIngredients
Discover a fragrance that is as ravishing as your every move in a perfectly-fitting little black dress. The Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum for women is the epitome of style and elegance in the form of an unforgettable composition that will make you utterly irresistible to everyone around you.
- a gourmet floral fragrance
- a striking composition that will most definitely enchant you
- an iconic midnight blue bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will delight your senses with blackberry, a touch of raspberry and sweet and citrusy bergamot. Soon afterwards, you will be able to recognise a floral trio led by intoxicating rose, complemented by jasmine and orange blossom. Thanks to the delicious scent of candyfloss in combination with vanilla and sandalwood, which is revealed in the base of the fragrance, you’ll always stand out.
Story of the fragrance
If the La Petite Robe collection was a wardrobe, the Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire fragrance would be the centrepiece. This intense Eau de Parfum is simply irresistible, not only because of what’s inside, but also because of its bottle.
Its iconic inverted heart design has a mysterious blue colour featuring the silhouette of a little black halterneck dress. This cut gives the impression that you could simply put it on and fly to the stars.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Blueberry, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, White Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, gourmand
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.