GUERLAINL'Homme Idéal Sport eau de toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN L'Homme Idéal SportIngredients
Guerlain l’homme Ideal Sport is a sparkling and refreshing Eau de toilette with a sporty flair that helps you face your daily challenges.
- woody fragrance with aquatic notes
- for dynamic men
- ideal for all-day wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with exciting notes of almond, which combine with revitalising chords of fresh bergamot, citron, and spices. Fresh aquatic notes together with apple and neroli form the heart of the Eau de Toilette, creating a composition with rousing energy. The base hides sensuous patchouli, intense coumarin, and vetiver root.
Story of the fragrance
L’Homme Ideal Sport Eau de Toilette by Guerlain was designed to awaken your athletic potential. Its motto is: „The ideal man is a myth. His fragrance is reality.“ This fragrance was first introduced in 2017.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Almonds, Citron, Spices
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Apple, Water Notes, Neroli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Coumarin, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.