You save 43%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Guess 1981 Los AngelesIngredients
Surround yourself with a fragrance that will make you feel wonderful all day long. Guess 1981 Los Angeles Eau de Toilette for women is an expression of optimism and perfect happiness.
- oriental fragrance
- floral fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mandarin Blossom, Red Currant, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Peony, Orange, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Ambroxan, Musk, Praline, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Guess
Guess fragrances | Guess - the American dream. The brand Guess is primarily known for its high-quality clothing line that never fails to set trends and come up with creative marketing. That being said, Guess also makes very popular fashion accessories, watches, jewellery, and fragrances.
Guess was founded in 1981 by four brothers, Georges, Armand, Paul and Maurice Marciano, who had been born in Morocco and later moved to California to pursue their American dream. In the 70s they became famous mainly because of their frequent use of denim, a material that had been considered old-fashioned. The Marciano brothers’ designs were so exceptional that they changed the fashion world’s stance towards jeans forever.
Nowadays Guess is one of the most popular brands in the world when it comes to casual clothing and accessories for men and women. The brand is a firm favourite of people like Claudia Schiffer, Laetitia Casta or Carla Bruni and has been advertised by Anna Nicole Smith, Naomi Campbell and Paris Hilton.
The first Guess perfume was introduced in the 80s in collaboration with Revlon, however later the brand started working with Coty. In 1990, Guess came out with a perfume called Guess Original, a floral composition with tangerine, lemon, jasmine and amber. One of their most popular masculines is the fresh and sensual Guess Seductive Homme Blue. Guess fragrances are always designed by the most prominent perfumers including Honorine Blanc, Claudette Belnavis, Steve Demercado or Francis Kurkdjian.
Today, Guess has boutiques in more than 80 countries and their designs still combine the love for American West with the European taste and sensitivity to create a young, sexy and adventurous style. Throughout the years, Guess has also been inspiring customers through its advertising campaigns that launched the careers of many famous models. No matter where you come from, with Guess even you can achieve your American dream.