- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Helena Rubinstein Powercell SkinmunityCharacteristics
Does your skin feel lifeless, dull, rough, and like it’s constantly developing new wrinkles? It’s probably in need of a more high-impact care. The Helena Rubinstein Powercell Skinmunity protective serum for skin cell renewal enhances resilience, instantly refreshes, and provides a lasting feeling of comfort.
- softens rough skin
- eliminates dullness and tones the skin
- provides a refreshed, radiant appearance
- reduces wrinkles
- light texture which absorbs immediately
- for all skin types
- Native Vegetal Cells – plant cells that strengthen the skin
- Defence Complex – protects the skin from negative external factors
- caffeine – contributes to the formation of new cells
- lactobacillus – promotes collagen production
How to use:
Use every morning and night on the skin of your face, ideally before using the Powercell Skinmunity cream. Apply from the jawline towards the temples, from the centre of the cheeks to the outer edges of the face. When applying to the forehead and chin, hold your palms horizontally. When applying to the neck, alternate hands, then repeat the whole process.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, Revitalisation, Regeneration, Nourishing, Protection from the elements, replumping
Articles about Helena Rubinstein Powercell SkinmunityArticles
About the brand Helena Rubinstein
Helena Rubinstein fragrance | Helena Rubinstein beauty bears the name of an entrepreneur of Polish descent who became one of the richest women in the world. It was in 1902 when Helena Rubinstein decided to open a business selling beauty products and fragrances. While the first branch of the company opened in Australia, the brand soon became popular around the world.
The brand Helena Rubinstein specialises mainly in beauty products for mature skin, from moisturisers and makeup removers to serums and makeup. Their fragrances are usually delicate, subtle and refreshing.