- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hermès Un Jardin Sur Le NilIngredients
Close your eyes, inhale the fragrance and transport yourself to a beach where the sun shines and the waves lap against the shore. The unisex Hermès Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau de Toilette evokes that atmosphere perfectly, as it’s especially suitable for hot summer days and warm nights.
- a light fruity-floral fragrance
- for every dreamer who loves to travel
- for both men and women
Composition of the fragrance
Hermès Un Jardin Sur Le Nil will refresh you even during the hottest days, thanks to the juicy grapefruit hidden among the top notes of the composition. Its fresh scent is complemented by sweet and juicy mango, carrot and fresh tomatoes. Subsequently, accords of intoxicating peonies come through, combined with sweet oranges and reeds. Finally, you will be captivated by the sweet scent of cinnamon and sensual musk combined with incense.
The story of the fragrance
The unisex Hermès Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau de Toilette is inspired by the River Nile. A fitting blue colour dominates the bottle, which has a dainty shape and will easily fit into any bag or purse. The fragrance was composed in 2005 and was introduced by the French perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Carrot, Mango, Tomatoes, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Reed, Lotus, Hyacinth, Peony, Orange
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Iris, Musk, Cinnamon, Incense
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Hermès
The French brand Hermès, famous for its leather handbags and silk scarves, has deservedly become a symbol of true luxury in fashion. The brand pays special attention to top quality, precision and elegance – values that are reflected in Hermès fragrances.
The history of the brand goes back to 1837 when Thierry Hermès opened his own boutique and started selling top-quality horse saddles, bridles and other equestrian goods under the brand of Hermès. However, over time horse-drawn carriages were replaced by cars and the company had to adapt to the new reality by creating leather bags, rucksacks and handbags. The iconic Kelly bag, named after the actress and Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly, or the legendary Birkin bag designed in collaboration with actress Jane Birkin, are still some of the most famous handbags of all time.
The first Hermès fragrance was launched by mid-20th century. To this day, the brand has introduced more than a 100 fragrances. The most popular Hermès fragrance for men is the woody Hermès Terre d’Hermès with citrussy and spicy notes. Women absolutely love Twilly d’Hermès, a floral Hermès fragrance with aromatic ginger and citruses. You should also try the floral Hermès Kelly Calèche, unisex Hermès Le Jardin De Monsieur li, or an Hermès aftershave lotion.