- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Hermès Voyage d'HermèsIngredients
Love the unisex Hermès Voyage d'Hermès fragrance inspired by far-away travels? Then don’t forget to get the refill once you run out of your fave.
Hermès Voyage d'Hermès unisex fragrance is great for both men and women. It expresses the harmony between wanderlust and the love for home, which makes it perfect for any traveller. So – ready to pack your suitcase?
- floral woody fragrance
- unisex – suitable for both men and women
- refill for the Hermès Voyage d'Hermès perfume bottle
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll be greeted by juicy citrus fruit and spices dominated by aromatic cardamom and followed by the scent of delicious tea, tender rose, plus green and floral notes. The long-lasting base notes include a warm scent of woods, amber and captivating musk.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Citrus Fruit, Spices
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Rose, Tea, Green Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Wood, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Hermès
The French brand Hermès, famous for its leather handbags and silk scarves, has deservedly become a symbol of true luxury in fashion. The brand pays special attention to top quality, precision and elegance – values that are reflected in Hermès fragrances.
The history of the brand goes back to 1837 when Thierry Hermès opened his own boutique and started selling top-quality horse saddles, bridles and other equestrian goods under the brand of Hermès. However, over time horse-drawn carriages were replaced by cars and the company had to adapt to the new reality by creating leather bags, rucksacks and handbags. The iconic Kelly bag, named after the actress and Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly, or the legendary Birkin bag designed in collaboration with actress Jane Birkin, are still some of the most famous handbags of all time.
The first Hermès fragrance was launched by mid-20th century. To this day, the brand has introduced more than a 100 fragrances. The most popular Hermès fragrance for men is the woody Hermès Terre d’Hermès with citrussy and spicy notes. Women absolutely love Twilly d’Hermès, a floral Hermès fragrance with aromatic ginger and citruses. You should also try the floral Hermès Kelly Calèche, unisex Hermès Le Jardin De Monsieur li, or an Hermès aftershave lotion.