You save 58%
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Hugo Boss BOSS OrangeIngredients
Step into a world of happiness and let yourself be carried away by a fresh floral fragrance that will give you a boost of positive energy and a feeling of collectedness and elegance. The Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Eau de Toilette for women is liberating and relaxing. Treat yourself to the feeling of a clear mind every day.
- a captivating floral fragrance with fruity accords
- for a romantic, elegant woman
- suitable for daily wear, especially during warmer seasons
Composition of the fragrance
The delicate opening belongs to the irresistible and juicy red apple. Subsequently, your senses will be captivated by the very feminine and elegant combination of delicate white flowers and luscious African orange blossom. The entire composition is based upon the unconventional olive tree combined with sweet vanilla and warm sandalwood, which lends the fragrance its sensuality and depth.
Story of the fragrance
Don’t be afraid to show the world who you truly are and give way to your emotions – this motto is reflected in the bottle of the Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Eau de Toilette for women, as it is composed of seven identical glass “stones”, which symbolise the seven chakras, or deep spiritual dimensions. The fragrance, which became associated with the actress Sienna Miller, was launched in 2009.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- White Flowers, African Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Olive Tree, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.