Hugo Boss BOSS The Scent Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS The ScentIngredients
Boss The Scent Eau de Parfum by Hugo Boss will be your secret sidekick in seduction. This sensual fragrance is reliably able to awaken passion in the object of your desires.
- a modern, floral, fruity fragrance
- for the confident woman who knows what she wants
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The outset of this Eau de Parfum includes essences of seductive freesia and deliciously sweet peaches. This is followed by heady osmanthus, whose aroma dominates the heart of the fragrance. To finish, you and those around you will smell delicate cocoa notes, adding subtlety and depth to the whole fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Boss The Scent Eau de Parfum is a fragrance with a composition inspired by the act of seduction, from the first sparks, to the feelings of fateful attraction, to absolute dependence. The fragrance was launched in 2016 and named glamorous model Anna Ewers as its face.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Articles about Hugo Boss BOSS The ScentArticles
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.