- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS The ScentIngredients
Boss The Scent Eau de Toilette for women by Hugo Boss is just as unforgettable as its wearer. Envelop yourself in its sensual fragrance, enchanting everyone around you in the process.
- a sweet floral fruity fragrance
- for the playfully seductive woman
- the ideal everyday fragrance
The composition of the fragrance
The top notes are a delicate combination of juicy mandarins, peaches, spicy pink pepper and golden honey. Shortly afterwards, the elegant floral heart makes its presence known, formed by intoxicating orange blossom, freesia and osmanthus, swiftly followed by sensual cocoa in the base, giving the whole composition depth and sophistication.
The story of the fragrance
The fragrances from the Boss The Scent range are an expression of feminine seduction and the ability to capture a man’s attention and desire. Boss The Scent Eau de Toilette, launched in 2018, is a more sparkling, fresher interpretation of the original Eau de Parfum from the same collection back in 2016.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Honey, Green Mandarin, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Orange Tree Blossom, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.