Issey Miyake L'Eau d'IsseyEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'IsseyIngredients
Just like the sunlight gently falls on petals, your senses will be caressed by the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau de Parfum for women. A few drops applied in the morning are enough to make sure this refreshing floral magic will stay with you until the evening.
- delicate floral aquatic fragrance for everyday wear
- perfect for spring and summer
- minimalist and clean design
Composition of the fragrance
You’ll instantly notice the top notes of this composition which contain waterlily aroma and create a special sensory experience right from the start. Floral notes also dominate the heart of the fragrance – this time it’s mostly yellow flowers. All you need to do is wait a few moments for their aroma to develop. Finally, woody essences in the base notes of Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey give the composition a sense of perfect harmony.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lotus, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Yellow FlowersYellow Flowers
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.