You save 25%
- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey PolarisIngredients
As night falls, the brightest star of all, the Pole Star, reveals itself. And if you are looking for a deep and mysterious aftershave, try Issey Miyake Polaris. Your sensuality will become as dazzling as the Pole Star in the night sky.
- a woody fragrance with a dash of mystique to it
- a more intense reinterpretation of the iconic Nuit d’Issey
- the stylish bottle emphasizes the fragrance’s mysterious character
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes glisten and glimmer just like the stars. First out is the fresh fragrance of bergamot, with a dash of pepper and cypress. Next, your senses get to enjoy woody accords of oud, patchouli and silky smooth cedar wood. This fragrance’s wonderful and long drydown enhances your masculine sensuality with warm labdanum and leathery notes alongside vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The intense, woody fragrance Issey Miyake Polaris lights up your senses in the same way as the Pole Star lights up the night sky. The fragrance was designed by three perfumers: Fanny Bal, Dominique Ropion and Loc Dong.
The fragrance’s intensely captivating characteristic is mainly due to the ingredient oud. Oud is a rare kind of wood with an intense resinous aroma. The fragrance works best if applied to pulse points or if you let it disperse slowly from your clothes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Bergamot, Cypress
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Oud, Cedar Wood, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Gurjun Balsam, Amber, Vanilla, Leather
- Fragrance category
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.