Jean Patou JoyEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jean Patou JoyIngredients
Jean Patou Joy was created with great care, just like the most expensive haute couture dress, back in 1930. The fragrance was designed by the legendary Jean Patou, who presented it as the “most exclusive and most expensive perfume for women”.
Joy is now a popular classic fragrance. It is floral and can be worn all year round. It is made of rare flowers in a unique concentration of 10,600 jasmine flowers and 2800 roses which adorn the exceptional heart of this perfume. Since it was created, Joy has achieved huge success and become the second-best-selling fragrance of all time. The best-selling one is, of course, Chanel Number 5.
The intense and delicate aroma, with its provocative floral bouquet, was created by Henri Almeras. The top notes start with the elegant aroma of tuberose, juicy rose, refreshing ylang-ylang flowers, distinctive aldehydes, sweet and enticing pears and fresh green notes. The heart beats passionately clean and sweet with fresh jasmine, its seduction and power relieved by the mysterious iris root. The seductive breath of sensual musk and warm and milky light sandalwood, together with mild notes of civet musk, will enchant you at the finish. As you might expect, Joy lasts for an exceptionally long time.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Tuberose, Green Notes, Aldehydes, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose, Orchid, Lily Of The Valley, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Civet, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category