Jean Paul Gaultier Le Maleeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier Le MaleIngredients
You’ve probably heard that women love a man in uniform. As an alternative, you can wear Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette, and feel become a sexy sailor. This fragrance will give you sensuality, intensity, and a bit of classic charm no woman can resist.
- especially suited for evening occasions and colder months
- unique bottle shaped like a man’s torso
- introduced in 1995
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance full of contrasts will captivate both you and your partner from the first moments with accords of bergamot and cardamom. Notes of lavender bring an old-fashioned vibe, while mint provides intensity and freshness. The heart of this Eau de Toilette is permeated by warm cinnamon, caraway, and orange blossom. The base built around sweet tonka bean, sandalwood, amber, and cedar wood creates a perfect balance, while vanilla supplies sensuous undertones.
Story of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier’s Le Male invites you into a factory which produces perfect men and women. It’s counterpart is the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum for her. Le Male personifies two aspects of a sailor – a masculine, sexy figure for women, but also a children’s toy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Artemisia, Cardamom, Bergamot, Lavender, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
Articles about Jean Paul Gaultier Le MaleArticles
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.