You save 25%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Jean Paul Gaultier ScandalIngredients
As soon as the first street lamp lights up, it’s time for you to put aside your serious side and replace it with something fun and scandalous! The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de Parfum not only gives you permission but downright dares you to.
- a sweet fragrance with floral undertones for daring women
- particularly suitable for evening wear and special occasions.
- an eye-catching flacon with female legs on the cap
Composition of the fragrance
The scent of gardenia will captivate you immediately, as it is so intoxicating that it gives the entire composition a bold sensual character. After a moment, the sweetness of a key ingredient – honey – will start to come through. The delicious middle notes will subsequently give way to base notes in which a pronounced patchouli gives the fragrance depth and even more sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier decided to introduce a fragrance that is linked to a different part of the body, the legs, rather than his iconic series of fragrances in bottle designs with male and female torsos. The legs are stretched out into the air in a bold position, corresponding perfectly with the name Scandal. That is how another eye-catching Jean Paul Gaultier fragrance was born in 2017. Unique not only because of its contents, but also its flacon.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.