Code: JAR4652 | Over 5 pcs in stock
A gift for you
Take advantage of free delivery on all orders!
UPS Air Mail
tomorrow Thursday 29/10/2020
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Nutmeg, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Basil, Anise, Saffron
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy