- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jennifer Lopez My GlowIngredients
Jennifer Lopez My Glow Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily, Water Lily, Freesia, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Green Notes, Wet Leaves, Peony, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Musk, Sandalwood, Wood, Heliotrope
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jennifer Lopez
Still one of the most popular singers, actresses, dancers and fashion icons in the world, Jennifer Lopez has enjoyed a fruitful career and many successes. As an aspiring perfomer she had to pay for her own dance classes and eventually joined a high-profile dance school in Manhattan, scoring small supporting roles in several music videos and TV shows. Her talent kept shining through and her career really took off in 1998 when she starred in the biopic Selena.
Her first album came out in the following year and became one of the best sold records of the season. Jennifer Lopez became a brand, commonly known as JLo, and later entered the fashion world as well. Her designs included accessories, underwear, shirts and other fashion items. Her first perfume, Glow by JLo, became instantly very popular and was followed by others, including the Sweetface aftershave for men.