Jil Sander SoftlyEau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jil Sander SoftlyIngredients
Jil Sander Softly Softly Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, woody scent
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cotton Plant Blossom, Ginger, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Tree Blossom, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.